Monday, August 17, 2009

Eggs and Jelly stuff galore



What kind of eggs you want? Some are specially marked because those have the baby fetus inside. Personally, I find that kind of sick. Ok- really sick. But they like it, just like you might like beef and vegetarians won't touch it. And licorice. Yeah- I like licorice, but no one over here seems to be able to stomach it. Chocolate's another story.


Here are the jellies. This is paradise. I have no idea what they all are. Some you mix with other stuff, like water and sugar. Others you can drink alone. The bag of jelly balls that I bought cost 2,000 Dong. 10 cents? Someone's got a sweet tooth, and it's not just me. All the dessert places in town are packed 24/ 7.




1 comment:

  1. As you say, it's personal taste, but no fetus for me either.

    ReplyDelete