Monday, August 17, 2009

Coffee in a shot glass

Today I stopped into a typical coffee shop on the corner of a busy
intersection where the goal seems to be to sit as close to the street
exhaust as possible- as that obviously offers the best views. For
7,000 Dong I had a coffee out of a shot glass and a kettle of tea.
The tea comes with whatever you order as it's expected that you'll not
want to order a lot, but like everyone else (mostly men) you'll want
to spend a good part of the day there. My waitress was surprised that
I was leaving after only 10 minutes so, but it was too difficult to
explain that it was because I was sweating profusely and had already
inhaled the equivalent of 12 cartons of Lucky Strikes. Good coffee
though. I'll be back earlier tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment